Question and Declare: What can ASU do to get your attention?
If ASU women's basketball sold out every game and drew a big number on local TV, guess what? We'd be talking about the Lady Devils once an hour on the show.
When I brought this up on Twitter, a mountain load of excuses came through of why ASU "fans" don't go to games. For this week's "Question and Declare," I was wondering what will it take for you to support THIS team. I'm not talking about issues of the past. I'm only talking about the 2013 Arizona State football team. Some of the responses were strongly against me and some were strongly against the excuse-makers.
Follow me @Doug620 to weigh in on the next "Question and Declare."
Doug Franz, Co-host of Doug & Wolf
- ASU AD Ray Anderson: 'The love and the passion for Pat Tillman is palpable'
- Pat Tillman's death remembered 10 years later
- ASU quarterback Taylor Kelly caps spring with successful scrimmage performance
- Todd Graham pleased ahead of ASU spring football game
- ASU's Mo Latu losing weight and gaining confidence
- Ray Anderson, ASU Athletic Director - Tuesday April 22Ray Anderson discusses Pat Tillman's legacy at ASU.
- Ray Anderson, Arizona State athletic director - Thursday April 17Ray Anderson talks about the new athletic fee and what it means for students. Also, what does it mea
- Gary Lane, ASU rugby coach - Friday April 11ASU rugby coach Gary Lane talks about his team's upcoming game against BYU.
- Chris Karpman, ASU Devils.com - Wednesday April 9ASU Devils.com Chris Karpman discusses the new student athletic fee.
- Ray Anderson, Arizona State athletic director - Wednesday April 9Arizona State athletic director Ray Anderson discusses the new student athletic fee.