Question and Declare: What can ASU do to get your attention?
If ASU women's basketball sold out every game and drew a big number on local TV, guess what? We'd be talking about the Lady Devils once an hour on the show.
When I brought this up on Twitter, a mountain load of excuses came through of why ASU "fans" don't go to games. For this week's "Question and Declare," I was wondering what will it take for you to support THIS team. I'm not talking about issues of the past. I'm only talking about the 2013 Arizona State football team. Some of the responses were strongly against me and some were strongly against the excuse-makers.
Follow me @Doug620 to weigh in on the next "Question and Declare."
Doug Franz, Co-host of Doug & Wolf
- Fork Report: ASU rides 'Big Three' to season-opening blowout of Weber State
- ASU takes care of business in Opening Night rout of Weber State: By The Numbers
- Former Arizona State RB Marion Grice stars for Chargers in preseason finale
- Sun Devil Supplement: Notes from ASU's opener vs. Weber State
- Stagnant or statement
- Doug Haller, AZCentral Sports - Thursday August 28Doug Haller predicts the Sun Devil offense won't play much after halftime of tonight's game.
- Bickley Blast - Thursday August 28Which Valley football team will win more games this season, the Cardinals or the Sun Devils?
- Larry Scott - Pac-12 commissioner - Wednesday August 27Pac-12 commissioner Larry Scott believes the Pac-12 will continue to rise and get stronger.
- Ray Anderson - ASU athletic director - Wednesday August 27ASU Athletic Director Ray Anderson prepares for his first ASU football season.
- Bill Hancock - College Football Playoff executive director - Wednesday August 27How will the playoff system impact college football?