Updated Oct 2, 2013 - 5:00 pm
ASU to debut 'charred flame' helmets vs. Notre Dame
ASU will battle the Notre Dame Fighting Irish at AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Tex. as part of Notre Dame's annual Shamrock Series.
As has become the custom, the Irish will break out special uniforms for the nationally-televised game. Arizona State is following suit, as the Sun Devils will unveil their "charred flame" helmets -- which will feature a unique fire design on each helmet.
Here, defensive tackle Will Sutton shows off what the Sun Devils will wear on Saturday.
- Todd Graham pleased ahead of ASU spring football game
- ASU's Mo Latu losing weight and gaining confidence
- ASU A.D. Anderson: New fee gives students more ownership of Sun Devil athletics
- ASU AD: Overtraining still a serious problem for student-athletes
- ASU and LSU agree to home-and-home series in 2022, 2023
- Gary Lane, ASU rugby coach - Friday April 11ASU rugby coach Gary Lane talks about his team's upcoming game against BYU.
- Chris Karpman, ASU Devils.com - Wednesday April 9ASU Devils.com Chris Karpman discusses the new student athletic fee.
- Ray Anderson, Arizona State athletic director - Wednesday April 9Arizona State athletic director Ray Anderson discusses the new student athletic fee.
- Ray Anderson, ASU Athletic Director - Wednesday April 2Ray Anderson discusses ASU spring sports.
- Ray Anderson, ASU Athletic Director - Thursday March 27Ray Anderson looks back on the Sun Devil men's basketball season.