Updated Sep 15, 2013 - 9:13 am
Bizarre ending in Arizona State's 32-30 victory over Wisconsin
With 18 seconds remaining and inside the Sun Devils' 15-yard line, Badgers quarterback Joel Stave went to center the football in an attempt to set up an easier game-winning field goal. After reaching a spot between the hash marks, the redshirt sophomore placed the ball down thinking he had given himself up.
The clock, however, never stopped and before the Badgers could run another play it ran out.
Here's a look at the wild finish:
- High Octane Hour with Arizona State's Graham begins next week
- ASU unveils new uniforms; is it still cutting-edge when everybody's doing it?
- ASU linebacker Marcus Washington: 'I just love hitting people'
- Arizona State Sun Devils unveil alternate football uniform
- ASU Sun Devils ranked No. 19 in AP preseason poll
- Jake Plummer- Former Cardinals and Sun Devils quarterback - Wednesday August 20Jake Plummer says Johnny Manziel is just passionate about the game of football.
- Craig Grialou- Arizona Sports reporter - Friday August 15Craig Grialou says the Chip Sarafin story isn't even talked about within the ASU Football team.
- Craig Grialou, AZ Sports Intrepid Sports Reporter - Friday August 15Craig gives us an update on ASU football training camp in Camp T.
- Jeff Van Raaphorst, ASU Rose Bowl winning quarterback - Thursday August 14Does ASU's offense have enough firepower to overcome it's defensive shortcomings?
- ASU Fork Report - Wednesday August 13ASU Fork Report featuring Greg McElroy!