Updated Aug 13, 2013 - 6:36 pm
Practice highlights - ASU at Camp Tontozona - Tue.
Quarterback Taylor Kelly was held out of contact activities, due to an injury to his forehead, suffered during a run-through last week.
.The star of ASU's first practice at Camp Tontozona was running back Marion Grice.
The senior broke off a 20-plus yard run through a huge hole over the right side of the offensive line, caught a screen pass for more than 70 yards down the right sideline plus found room to run around the left edge after a direct snap from center.
While former Sun Devil All-American and Pro Football Hall of Fame corner Mike Haynes, who addressed the team the night before, attended practice as did former head coach Frank Kush, who started the Camp Tontozona tradition in 1960.
"It was a really good day," head coach Todd Graham said.
- Stagnant or statement
- What to watch for: Arizona State Sun Devils vs. Weber State Wildcats
- ASU head coach Todd Graham in favor of eliminating games against FCS opponents
- Former ASU quarterback Andrew Walter loses congressional primary bid
- Arizona State has plenty of options at the Devilbacker position
- Larry Scott - Pac-12 commisioner - Wednesday August 27Pac-12 commissioner Larry Scott believes the Pac-12 will continue to rise and get stronger.
- Ray Anderson - ASU athletic director - Wednesday August 27ASU Athletic Director Ray Anderson prepares for his first ASU football season.
- Bill Hancock - College Football Playoff executive director - Wednesday August 27How will the playoff system impact college football?
- Lionel Hollins, head coach Brooklyn Nets - Wednesday August 27The head coach of the Brooklyn Nets joins Doug & Wolf for the ASU Sun Devil Fork Report.
- Todd Graham, head coach ASU football - Wednesday August 27Arizona State football coach Todd Graham discusses his team's upcoming matchup against Weber State.