Updated Aug 13, 2013 - 6:36 pm
Practice highlights - ASU at Camp Tontozona - Tue.
Quarterback Taylor Kelly was held out of contact activities, due to an injury to his forehead, suffered during a run-through last week.
.The star of ASU's first practice at Camp Tontozona was running back Marion Grice.
The senior broke off a 20-plus yard run through a huge hole over the right side of the offensive line, caught a screen pass for more than 70 yards down the right sideline plus found room to run around the left edge after a direct snap from center.
While former Sun Devil All-American and Pro Football Hall of Fame corner Mike Haynes, who addressed the team the night before, attended practice as did former head coach Frank Kush, who started the Camp Tontozona tradition in 1960.
"It was a really good day," head coach Todd Graham said.
- FANTASY GRIND: Jamaal Charles, 2013 fantasy MVP
- Report: ASU offensive coordinator Mike Norvell interviews for Arkansas State coaching job
- ASU coach Graham: Will Sutton 'very deserving' of All-America honors
- ASU's Todd Graham is tired of his name being linked to job openings
- ESPN insider: ASU head coach Todd Graham could be a candidate for the Texas job
- Herb Sendek, ASU basketball coach - Tuesday December 17State of the program and previewing Texas Tech
- Chris Karpman, Publisher of ASUdevils.com - Thursday December 12ASU has one commitment among high school prospects in the state. What does this mean?
- Rocky Harris, Senior Associate Athletic Director - Thursday December 12The aftermath of the Sun Devils loss to Stanford.
- Ed Cunningham, ESPN College Football Analyst - Monday December 9ASU's heartbreaking loss, the other Championship Saturday games and Selection Sunday.
- Glenn Parker, Pac-12 Network football analyst - Friday December 6Glenn Parker previews the Pac-12 Championship game.