Updated Aug 13, 2013 - 6:36 pm
Practice highlights - ASU at Camp Tontozona - Tue.
Quarterback Taylor Kelly was held out of contact activities, due to an injury to his forehead, suffered during a run-through last week.
.The star of ASU's first practice at Camp Tontozona was running back Marion Grice.
The senior broke off a 20-plus yard run through a huge hole over the right side of the offensive line, caught a screen pass for more than 70 yards down the right sideline plus found room to run around the left edge after a direct snap from center.
While former Sun Devil All-American and Pro Football Hall of Fame corner Mike Haynes, who addressed the team the night before, attended practice as did former head coach Frank Kush, who started the Camp Tontozona tradition in 1960.
"It was a really good day," head coach Todd Graham said.
- ASU coach Todd Graham excited for Taylor Kelly and offense's potential in 2014
- Arizona State coach Todd Graham confident defense will be fine
- Michael Crow and Larry Scott agree that change needs to happen
- ASU president Michael Crow: compensate coaches on performance
- Arizona State picked to finish third in Pac-12 preseason media poll
- Dr. Michael Crow, ASU president - Wednesday July 23ASU president Dr. Michael Crow is this week’s guest on the Fork Report.
- Adam Archuleta, former ASU & NFL defensive back - Wednesday July 16Former ASU & NFL DB Adam Archuleta is the guest on this week’s ASU Fork Report.
- Darren Woodson, former Sun Devil & NFL defensive back - Wednesday July 9Former Sun Devil DB Darren Woodson shares his thoughts on ASU football.
- Herb Sendek- ASU men's bball coach - Wednesday June 25ASU men's basketball coach Herb Sendek talks Sun Devil basketball and the NBA Draft.
- Fran Fraschilla- ESPN college basketball insider - Friday June 20ESPN College basketball insider Fran Fraschilla joins the show to discuss the 2014 NBA Draft.