Updated Aug 13, 2013 - 6:36 pm
Practice highlights - ASU at Camp Tontozona - Tue.
Quarterback Taylor Kelly was held out of contact activities, due to an injury to his forehead, suffered during a run-through last week.
.The star of ASU's first practice at Camp Tontozona was running back Marion Grice.
The senior broke off a 20-plus yard run through a huge hole over the right side of the offensive line, caught a screen pass for more than 70 yards down the right sideline plus found room to run around the left edge after a direct snap from center.
While former Sun Devil All-American and Pro Football Hall of Fame corner Mike Haynes, who addressed the team the night before, attended practice as did former head coach Frank Kush, who started the Camp Tontozona tradition in 1960.
"It was a really good day," head coach Todd Graham said.
- Sun Devils hold Pro Day in front of big NFL contingent
- ASU head coach Todd Graham not concerned about loss of talent on defense
- NFL Draft '14: Recapping Arizona's Pro Day and looking ahead to ASU's
- NFL analyst on ASU DT Will Sutton: 'He's going to be a player in the NFL'
- Maybe defenses do need a break from fast-paced O
- Bill Frieder, former Arizona State basketball head coach - Friday March 7Bill Frieder discusses the state of ASU basketball, and what should the NBA do about the draft age t
- Eric Musselman, ASU basketball associate head coac - Friday March 7Eric Musselman talks about his relationship with Gerald Green, his thoughts on Jahii Carson's seaso
- Todd Graham, ASU Football Head Coach - Friday March 7What's the state of ASU Football?
- Stewart Mandel, SI.com college football writer - Thursday March 6Stewart Mandel talks about why the proposed rule to limit hurry up offenses in college football was
- Ray Anderson, ASU Athletic Director - Wednesday March 5Ray Anderson talks all things ASU with Dan and Vince.