Updated May 29, 2013 - 1:54 pm
Todd Graham chats with Pac-12 Network
So is Arizona State's second-year coach Todd Graham, as evidenced by his recent visit with Mike Yam on the Pac-12 Network.
Graham starts off the conversation by talking about ASU's killer schedule, which has been ranked as one of the toughest in the country. The Sun Devils will play Wisconsin, Stanford, USC and Notre Dame over a four-week stretch in September and October.
Graham also talks about D.J. Foster, a young receiving corps, consensus All-American defensive tackle Will Sutton, the team's goals for the season and what the Rose Bowl means to him.
- More than all-access
- Mel Kiper Jr.: ASU's Sutton, Bradford could be taken on second or third day of draft
- ASU AD Ray Anderson: 'The love and the passion for Pat Tillman is palpable'
- Pat Tillman's death remembered 10 years later
- ASU quarterback Taylor Kelly caps spring with successful scrimmage performance
- Ray Anderson, ASU Athletic Director - Tuesday April 22Ray Anderson discusses Pat Tillman's legacy at ASU.
- Ray Anderson, Arizona State athletic director - Thursday April 17Ray Anderson talks about the new athletic fee and what it means for students. Also, what does it mea
- Gary Lane, ASU rugby coach - Friday April 11ASU rugby coach Gary Lane talks about his team's upcoming game against BYU.
- Chris Karpman, ASU Devils.com - Wednesday April 9ASU Devils.com Chris Karpman discusses the new student athletic fee.
- Ray Anderson, Arizona State athletic director - Wednesday April 9Arizona State athletic director Ray Anderson discusses the new student athletic fee.