Updated May 29, 2013 - 1:54 pm
Todd Graham chats with Pac-12 Network
So is Arizona State's second-year coach Todd Graham, as evidenced by his recent visit with Mike Yam on the Pac-12 Network.
Graham starts off the conversation by talking about ASU's killer schedule, which has been ranked as one of the toughest in the country. The Sun Devils will play Wisconsin, Stanford, USC and Notre Dame over a four-week stretch in September and October.
Graham also talks about D.J. Foster, a young receiving corps, consensus All-American defensive tackle Will Sutton, the team's goals for the season and what the Rose Bowl means to him.
- Sun Devils hold Pro Day in front of big NFL contingent
- ASU head coach Todd Graham not concerned about loss of talent on defense
- NFL Draft '14: Recapping Arizona's Pro Day and looking ahead to ASU's
- NFL analyst on ASU DT Will Sutton: 'He's going to be a player in the NFL'
- Maybe defenses do need a break from fast-paced O
- Bill Frieder, former Arizona State basketball head coach - Friday March 7Bill Frieder discusses the state of ASU basketball, and what should the NBA do about the draft age t
- Eric Musselman, ASU basketball associate head coac - Friday March 7Eric Musselman talks about his relationship with Gerald Green, his thoughts on Jahii Carson's seaso
- Todd Graham, ASU Football Head Coach - Friday March 7What's the state of ASU Football?
- Stewart Mandel, SI.com college football writer - Thursday March 6Stewart Mandel talks about why the proposed rule to limit hurry up offenses in college football was
- Ray Anderson, ASU Athletic Director - Wednesday March 5Ray Anderson talks all things ASU with Dan and Vince.