Coyotes Ice Bites: Why Movember matters
For this episode of "Ice Bites," we're taking a step back from Phoenix Coyotes hockey to talk about something important: men's health.
Now before you freak out and close the page, give me a second to explain. As guys, we hate talking about ourselves, especially our health. We'd mush rather talk about our weekend than our doctor's visit when we sit down for beers.
And that's fine. That's why we have Movemeber (Mustache November). Guys sport weird facial hair for a month to raise funds and awareness for men's health issues. No one is saying to talk about it or post it on Facebook, but Movember is intended to get guys thinking about their health for just a month in hopes that it becomes habitual.
Being a man means stepping up and doing things you don't like. That includes taking care of ourselves.
Carter Nacke, Web Content Editor - KTAR.com/ArizonaSports.com
- Bickley Blast - Wednesday August 27Would an NHL expansion benefit the Arizona Coyotes?
- Dr. Cynthia Arnson - Immigration and Central America Expert - Tuesday July 22Why are we seeing this influx of immigrant minors?
- Max Domi, Arizona Coyotes prospect - Thursday July 10Prospect Max Domi talks about the possibility of making the Coyotes roster.
- Who Impressed Who Depressed - Monday June 30The Arizona Rattlers disappointed Vince over the weekend. Luke is impressed by Don Maloney and the C
- Sam Gagner, Arizona Coyotes center - Monday June 30New Coyotes center Sam Gagner thinks he’s a perfect fit with Arizona.