Updated Oct 10, 2013 - 11:49 am
Coyotes Ice Bites: Two seasons, same story?
If you're an avid fan of "Ice Bites" (which I know you are), you'll recall this gem from last season when I discussed the hot and cold play of the Phoenix Coyotes.
A lack of consistency was a major factor in last year's failed attempt at the playoffs. Though this season is young, is it possible the team is already displaying those on-again, off-again qualities?
The Coyotes opened the season with a big win over the New York Rangers and followed it with two ugly, ugly losses to the San Jose Sharks and the New York Islanders.
Again, yes, I'm aware the season is young, but the Coyotes need to hit a consistent note early to set the tone for the season.
And if that gives me another shot to
beg convince Katy Perry I'm her knight in shining armor, can you blame me for taking the chance?
Carter Nacke, Web Content Editor - KTAR.com/ArizonaSports.com
- Off the Ice: Taking a look back at the 2013-14 Phoenix Coyotes
- NHL insider Barry Melrose surprised Phoenix Coyotes didn't make playoffs
- 2013-14 Phoenix Coyotes: By The Numbers
- Coyotes center Mike Ribeiro looking to move forward after 'one of the worst' seasons of his career
- Coyotes fall flat late under new owners
- Dave Tippett, Coyotes Head Coach - Thursday April 17Dave Tippett reacts to season and gives his prediction for the NHL Playoffs.
- Barry Melrose, ESPN NHL analyst - Tuesday April 15ESPN NHL analyst Barry Melrose talks about the Coyotes' collapse.
- Dave Tippett, Coyotes head coach - Friday April 11Dave Tippett talks about the Coyotes' six-game losing streak.
- George Gosbee, Co-Owner of the Phoenix Coyotes - Thursday April 10Should hockey make changes to its overtime rules?
- Shane Doan, Coyotes captain - Wednesday April 9Coyotes captain Shane Doan discusses the team's recent five-game losing streak.