Updated Oct 10, 2013 - 11:49 am
Coyotes Ice Bites: Two seasons, same story?
If you're an avid fan of "Ice Bites" (which I know you are), you'll recall this gem from last season when I discussed the hot and cold play of the Phoenix Coyotes.
A lack of consistency was a major factor in last year's failed attempt at the playoffs. Though this season is young, is it possible the team is already displaying those on-again, off-again qualities?
The Coyotes opened the season with a big win over the New York Rangers and followed it with two ugly, ugly losses to the San Jose Sharks and the New York Islanders.
Again, yes, I'm aware the season is young, but the Coyotes need to hit a consistent note early to set the tone for the season.
And if that gives me another shot to
beg convince Katy Perry I'm her knight in shining armor, can you blame me for taking the chance?
Carter Nacke, Web Content Editor - KTAR.com/ArizonaSports.com
- Mike Ribeiro, Phoenix Coyotes center - Thursday December 5The biggest takeaways from Wednesday night's game against Calgary.
- Dave Tippett, Coyotes head coach - Thursday December 5Tippett discussed goalie Mike Smith's inconsistency.
- Don Maloney, Phoenix Coyotes GM - Wednesday December 4How were the Coyotes able to get back on track? Can they build off of this win?
- Shane Doan, Coyotes captain - Tuesday November 26Shane Doan talks about the Coyotes loss to Nashville Monday night.
- Dave Tippett, Phoenix Coyotes Coach - Tuesday November 26Dave Tippett talks about the Coyotes loss to Nashville Tuesday night.