Anchorbacks: Brawl with Dodgers begins downward spiral for Arizona Diamondbacks
The Arizona Diamondbacks and Los Angeles Dodgers brawled June 12th in Los Angeles. Things got ugly. As seen here in "Anchorbacks," which was the orginal video, they "jumped a notch."
Since the brawl, the Dodgers have not only overtaken the D-backs in the standings, they've started to run away with the league.
Were the gifted Dodgers going to overtake Arizona anyway, or did that brawl galvanize a talented team previously plagued by dysfunction?
This is the plotline for "Anchorbacks 2," where Gibby, Ian, Hinske and Matty are reunited on the hot streets of Phoenix for Part 2 of the ArizonaSports.com saga that combines scenes from Anchorman with the real-life drama of the 2013 Arizona Diamondbacks.
- MLB debutant delivers for Padres in win over D-backs
- Cahill, D-backs' offense struggle in loss to Padres: By The Numbers
- Arizona Diamondbacks reinstate Daniel Hudson, Cody Ross from the disabled list
- Dose of Venom: Anderson dominates, Diamondbacks finish home stand with win over Rockies
- Anderson, Hill, big 7th inning lift Diamondbacks over Rockies: By The Numbers
- Augie Ojeda, former Arizona Diamondback - Friday August 29Doug and Wolf chat with former Diamondback Augie Ojeda.
- Travis Lee, former D-backs first baseman - Thursday August 28Travis Lee shares some stories and memories from playing with the D-backs.
- Derrick Hall, D-backs President and CEO - Thursday August 28Derrick Hall discusses the home plate rule in the new instant replay system.
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB insider - Wednesday August 27ESPN baseball analyst Tim Kurkjian believes Matt Williams is good for the Nationals.
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Reggie Sanders - former Diamondbacks outfielder - Tuesday August 26Reggie Sanders discusses the Diamondbacks' alumni game coming up this Saturday.
- Derrick Hall, D-backs President & CEO - Thursday August 21Derrick Hall gives his thoughts on the new MLB commissioner.