Updated Jul 1, 2013 - 5:04 pm
Moment of silence for Yarnell Firefighters
Monday, Major League Baseball commissioner Bud Selig requested that teams playing in the seven games around the country observe a moment of silence for the firefighters who died and their families.
In New York, the Diamondbacks and Mets not only observed the moment of silence, but each team hung a jersey in their dugout displaying the No. 19 and the name "Yarnell."
- Derrick Hall, D-backs President and CEO - Thursday March 6How is the battle at shortstop going for the D-backs?
- Kevin Towers, D-backs GM - Wednesday March 5How important is it for professional athletes to have good character?
- Alan Trammell, D-backs bench coach - Tuesday March 4D-backs bench coach Alan Trammell discusses Archie Bradley's impressive Cactus League debut.
- Archie Bradley, Diamondbacks pitcher - Tuesday March 4Archie Bradley discusses his first Cactus League start against the Rockies.
- Richard Justice, MLB.com correspondent - Tuesday March 4Is baseball held to a higher standard than other sports?
- Brad Ziegler, D-backs relief pitcher - Monday March 3D-backs relief pitcher Brad Ziegler discusses the upcoming season.
- Jerry Crasnick, ESPN.com baseball writer - Monday March 3Jerry Crasnick previews the 2014 NL West.