Chuck Powell's All Star Ballot vs. a 9-year-old's
Of course, it doesn't matter what Bud decides. People love to criticize the MLB All-Star Game as a flawed event. The controversy is as much a part of the game as the pageantry. And believe me when I tell you, the controversy begins long before the first pitch. Filling out one's MLB All-Star ballot provides a true expression of what the individual fan personally loves about the game of Major League Baseball. I'll prove it to you.
See what happens when my ballot theory clashes with the theory of a 9-year old...
Chuck Powell, KTAR.com & ArizonaSports.com contributor
- ESPN analyst Kurkjian: Arizona Diamondbacks 'not doing anything right'
- D-backs' Derrick Hall: Losses mounting because players are pressing
- D-backs prospect Archie Bradley struggles in latest start
- D-backs president: 'It's far too early to say' Gibson and Towers are in jeopardy of losing jobs
- D-backs swept by Mets; end winless homestand
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB Insider - Thursday April 17Tim Kurkjian talks about the Diamondbacks' tough start to the season.
- Bickley Blast - Thursday April 17Bickley blasts Kevin Towers' philosophy and the need for an analytics GM.
- Derrick Hall, D-backs President and CEO - Thursday April 17Is it too early to make a change?
- Kevin Towers, D-backs GM - Wednesday April 16Can the D-backs weather the storm?
- Jay Franklin, Archie Bradley's agent - Tuesday April 15Archie Bradley's agent clarifies his comments he made while talking to Ken Rosenthal.
- Mike Bolsinger, D-backs pitcher - Tuesday April 15D-backs pitcher Mike Bolsinger talks about his MLB debut.
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday April 15D-backs manager Kirk Gibson talks about the team's pitching woes.