Chuck Powell's All Star Ballot vs. a 9-year-old's
Of course, it doesn't matter what Bud decides. People love to criticize the MLB All-Star Game as a flawed event. The controversy is as much a part of the game as the pageantry. And believe me when I tell you, the controversy begins long before the first pitch. Filling out one's MLB All-Star ballot provides a true expression of what the individual fan personally loves about the game of Major League Baseball. I'll prove it to you.
See what happens when my ballot theory clashes with the theory of a 9-year old...
Chuck Powell, KTAR.com & ArizonaSports.com contributor
- Arizona Diamondbacks' Bronson Arroyo may not be ready at start of season
- Diamondbacks' Archie Bradley excited to pitch in Australia
- Signing with Arizona Diamondbacks 'perfect' for Oliver Perez
- D-backs finalize deal with LHP Oliver Perez
- Diamondbacks' Archie Bradley to pitch in Australia, ‘still in the mix' to pitch in big leagues
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday March 11Kirk Gibson discusses Archie Bradley's future with the team.
- Pedro Gomez, ESPN MLB reporter - Monday March 10Pedro Gomez discusses Barry Bonds' return to the Giants.
- Derrick Hall, D-backs President and CEO - Thursday March 6How is the battle at shortstop going for the D-backs?
- Kevin Towers, D-backs GM - Wednesday March 5How important is it for professional athletes to have good character?
- Alan Trammell, D-backs bench coach - Tuesday March 4D-backs bench coach Alan Trammell discusses Archie Bradley's impressive Cactus League debut.
- Archie Bradley, Diamondbacks pitcher - Tuesday March 4Archie Bradley discusses his first Cactus League start against the Rockies.
- Richard Justice, MLB.com correspondent - Tuesday March 4Is baseball held to a higher standard than other sports?