Updated Nov 2, 2013 - 12:46 pm
Eric Bledsoe hits game-winning 3-pointer against Utah Jazz
Bledsoe, the 18th pick in the 2010 draft, swished a straightaway three-pointer with 0.7 seconds left over 6-foot-8 swingman Gordon Hayward, the ninth selection in the 2010 draft. The shot broke the 84-84 tie and helped the Suns to their second straight win to open the season.
The Kentucky product, who recently was unable to reach a deal on a contract extension with his new team, scored the Suns' last 14 points in the contest.
If you missed it, here is the game winner from Friday night, as featured in the NBA's YouTube stream.
- Robert Sarver, Suns owner - Friday April 18Robert Sarver talks about possible offseason plans.
- Bickley Blast - Friday April 18Does Eric Bledsoe want to spend the prime of his career with the Suns?
- Jon Barry, ESPN NBA insider - Friday April 18Who is the team to beat in the East?
- Channing Frye, Suns forward - Thursday April 17Channing discusses the Suns' completed season, and what he is looking forward to in the offseason.
- Lon Babby, Suns president of basketball operations - Thursday April 17Lon Babby reacts to the Suns' season and talks with the guys about the optimism surrounding the org