Updated Nov 2, 2013 - 12:46 pm
Eric Bledsoe hits game-winning 3-pointer against Utah Jazz
Bledsoe, the 18th pick in the 2010 draft, swished a straightaway three-pointer with 0.7 seconds left over 6-foot-8 swingman Gordon Hayward, the ninth selection in the 2010 draft. The shot broke the 84-84 tie and helped the Suns to their second straight win to open the season.
The Kentucky product, who recently was unable to reach a deal on a contract extension with his new team, scored the Suns' last 14 points in the contest.
If you missed it, here is the game winner from Friday night, as featured in the NBA's YouTube stream.
- Chris Sheridan - Tuesday July 22Chris Sheridan weighs in on if Kevin Love will join LeBron in Cleveland.
- Ryan McDonough, Phoenix Suns general manager - Monday July 21General manager Ryan McDonough talks about the Phoenix Suns' offseason plans.
- Isaiah Thomas, Phoenix Suns point guard - Monday July 21Isaiah Thomas talks about his skill set and what he brings to the franchise.
- Marc Spears, Yahoo NBA writer - Friday July 18Yahoo NBA writer Marc Spears says the Warriors are backing out from a Kevin Love trade.
- Paul Coro, AZCentral Sports Suns beat writer - Thursday July 17AZCentral Sports Suns beat writer Paul Coro talks about the continuing free agency of Eric Bledsoe.