Updated Nov 2, 2013 - 12:46 pm
Eric Bledsoe hits game-winning 3-pointer against Utah Jazz
Bledsoe, the 18th pick in the 2010 draft, swished a straightaway three-pointer with 0.7 seconds left over 6-foot-8 swingman Gordon Hayward, the ninth selection in the 2010 draft. The shot broke the 84-84 tie and helped the Suns to their second straight win to open the season.
The Kentucky product, who recently was unable to reach a deal on a contract extension with his new team, scored the Suns' last 14 points in the contest.
If you missed it, here is the game winner from Friday night, as featured in the NBA's YouTube stream.
- Suns Strokes: Bench leads Phoenix to spirited comeback win in Denver
- Suns rally for 103-99 win over Nuggets
- Former Phoenix Suns player Richard Dumas arrested
- Suns coach Jeff Hornacek: 'These guys expect to win games'
- Suns President of Basketball Operations Lon Babby: 'We already feel validated in terms of our performance'
- The DISH - December 20, 2013 - Friday December 20Jon Bloom gives us the day in Suns' history.
- Lon Babby, Suns President of Basketball Operations - Friday December 20Lon Babby talks about the early season success and Jeff Hornacek.
- Miles Plumlee, Suns center - Thursday December 19The Suns are surprising everyone in a good way.
- Lon Babby, Suns President of Operations - Thursday December 19Reaction to Wednesday's loss to the Spurs and discusses the direction of the franchise.
- Al McCoy, Hall of Fame Voice of the Suns - Thursday December 19Al McCoy, Hall of Fame Voice of the Phoenix Suns