Updated Nov 2, 2013 - 12:46 pm
Eric Bledsoe hits game-winning 3-pointer against Utah Jazz
Bledsoe, the 18th pick in the 2010 draft, swished a straightaway three-pointer with 0.7 seconds left over 6-foot-8 swingman Gordon Hayward, the ninth selection in the 2010 draft. The shot broke the 84-84 tie and helped the Suns to their second straight win to open the season.
The Kentucky product, who recently was unable to reach a deal on a contract extension with his new team, scored the Suns' last 14 points in the contest.
If you missed it, here is the game winner from Friday night, as featured in the NBA's YouTube stream.
- Phoenix Suns don't have a point guard in top ten of WARP projections
- Phoenix Suns 2014 preseason schedule released
- The Pulse: Most say Eric Bledsoe and agent Rich Paul are at fault for contract standoff with Phoenix Suns
- Phoenix Suns single-game tickets now on sale
- New Phoenix Suns guard Isaiah Thomas undergoes wrist surgery
- Chris Sheridan- sheridanhoops.com - Tuesday August 19Chris Sheridan believes there is one team that could easily make a max contract offer to Eric Bledso
- Who impressed/who depressed - Monday August 18Dan and Vince look back at who impressed and depressed them over the weekend.
- Adrian Wojnarowski- YahooSports NBA writer - Tuesday August 12Adrian Wojnarowski says Eric Bledsoe has backed himself into a corner.
- Bickley Blast - Tuesday August 12Now that Donald Sterling is gone, who is the worst owner in sports?
- Jerry Colangelo, Managing Director of USA Basketball - Friday August 8Jerry Colangelo talks about the Paul George injury and Kevin Durant's departure from Team USA.