Updated Nov 2, 2013 - 12:46 pm
Eric Bledsoe hits game-winning 3-pointer against Utah Jazz
Bledsoe, the 18th pick in the 2010 draft, swished a straightaway three-pointer with 0.7 seconds left over 6-foot-8 swingman Gordon Hayward, the ninth selection in the 2010 draft. The shot broke the 84-84 tie and helped the Suns to their second straight win to open the season.
The Kentucky product, who recently was unable to reach a deal on a contract extension with his new team, scored the Suns' last 14 points in the contest.
If you missed it, here is the game winner from Friday night, as featured in the NBA's YouTube stream.
- Suns' Dragic leads Slovenia to Group D win over Mexico at FIBA World Cup
- Suns guard Goran Dragic leads Slovenians to win in World Cup opener
- Phoenix Suns launch a social media campaign to find new fan models
- Former Phoenix Suns guard Leandro Barbosa signs with the Golden State Warriors
- Suns guard Goran Dragic limited as Slovenia routed by United States in World Cup exhibition
- Lionel Hollins, head coach Brooklyn Nets - Wednesday August 27The head coach of the Brooklyn Nets joins Doug & Wolf for the ASU Sun Devil Fork Report.
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Paul Coro - azcentral sports Suns writer - Tuesday August 26Paul Coro discusses Eric Bledsoe still being a restricted free agent.
- Chris Sheridan- sheridanhoops.com - Tuesday August 19Chris Sheridan believes there is one team that could easily make a max contract offer to Eric Bledso
- Who impressed/who depressed - Monday August 18Dan and Vince look back at who impressed and depressed them over the weekend.