Suns' Lindsey Hunter reacts to Michael Beasley airball
Michael Beasley threw up an airball against the Boston Celtics on Friday -- leaving his head coach Lindsey Hunter looking confused after the shot.
Beasley reportedly complained of a bruised elbow after the game. X-rays came back negative.
The Suns' forward had just six points on 2-of-8 shooting with five rebounds against Boston in 15 minutes of play. The Suns lost in a rout, 113-88.
Perhaps the pain in his elbow did affect Beasley's shot, after all.
- Channing Frye, Suns forward - Thursday April 17Channing discusses the Suns' completed season, and what he is looking forward to in the offseason.
- Lon Babby, Suns president of basketball operations - Thursday April 17Lon Babby reacts to the Suns' season and talks with the guys about the optimism surrounding the org
- Al McCoy, Hall of Fame voice of the Suns - Thursday April 17What should we make of the Sunsí season?
- Ryan McDonough, Suns general manager - Wednesday April 16Suns general manager Ryan McDonough discusses the team missing the playoffs.
- The DISH - April 16, 2014 - Wednesday April 16Jon Bloom gives us The Day in Suns' History.