Suns' Lindsey Hunter reacts to Michael Beasley airball
Michael Beasley threw up an airball against the Boston Celtics on Friday -- leaving his head coach Lindsey Hunter looking confused after the shot.
Beasley reportedly complained of a bruised elbow after the game. X-rays came back negative.
The Suns' forward had just six points on 2-of-8 shooting with five rebounds against Boston in 15 minutes of play. The Suns lost in a rout, 113-88.
Perhaps the pain in his elbow did affect Beasley's shot, after all.
- Dan Majerle, Suns legend & GCU coach - Thursday May 23Thunder Dan calls in to argue with Doug about last night's Pacers-Heat game
- Jared Dudley, Suns forward - Tuesday May 21Dudley talks NBA Playoffs and Suns coaching search with Doug & Wolf
- Alvin Gentry, former Suns head coach - Tuesday May 14Gentry talks to Doug & Wolf about the NBA Playoffs, the Suns coaching search and his future
- Denise McDonough, Ryan McDonough's mom - Friday May 10Mrs. McDonough talks to Doug & Wolf about raising the new Suns GM
- Melinda Dudley, Jared Dudley's mom - Friday May 10Mrs. Dudley tells Doug & Wolf what it was like raising the Suns fan favorite