Suns' Lindsey Hunter reacts to Michael Beasley airball
Michael Beasley threw up an airball against the Boston Celtics on Friday -- leaving his head coach Lindsey Hunter looking confused after the shot.
Beasley reportedly complained of a bruised elbow after the game. X-rays came back negative.
The Suns' forward had just six points on 2-of-8 shooting with five rebounds against Boston in 15 minutes of play. The Suns lost in a rout, 113-88.
Perhaps the pain in his elbow did affect Beasley's shot, after all.
- Phoenix Suns' Eric Bledsoe makes ESPN's list of top NBA players under 25
- Kobe still winless after Suns beat Lakers 114-108
- Suns Strokes: Offensive outburst hands Phoenix first road win vs. Lakers since 2010
- Film study aiding defensive effort of Phoenix Suns' P.J. Tucker
- Phoenix Suns enjoy brief break, ready to resume playing
- Jeff Hornacek, Suns Head Coach - Tuesday December 10How will they prepare for Kobe Bryant?
- The DISH - December 10, 2013 - Tuesday December 10Jon Bloom gives us the day in Suns' history.
- The DISH - December 6, 2013 - Friday December 6Jon Bloom gives us the day in Suns' history.
- Lon Babby, Suns president of basketball operations - Thursday December 5The Suns beat the Rockets on Wednesday night.
- Al McCoy, Hall of Fame Voice of the Suns - Thursday December 5How did the Suns beat one of the best NBA offenses?