Updated Jul 22, 2013 - 8:34 am
Suns vs. Miami - Summer League - Sun.
The Phoenix Suns defeated the Miami Heat 91-89 in the semifinals of the Las Vegas Summer League Sunday at Thomas and Mack Center.
P.J. Tucker led the way with 19 points, and Markieff Morris' driving layup with 21.8 to gave the Suns their winning advantage.
Phoenix (6-0) will take on the Golden State Warriors (6-0) for the crown Monday evening.
- Robert Sarver, Suns owner - Friday April 18Robert Sarver talks about possible offseason plans.
- Bickley Blast - Friday April 18Does Eric Bledsoe want to spend the prime of his career with the Suns?
- Jon Barry, ESPN NBA insider - Friday April 18Who is the team to beat in the East?
- Channing Frye, Suns forward - Thursday April 17Channing discusses the Suns' completed season, and what he is looking forward to in the offseason.
- Lon Babby, Suns president of basketball operations - Thursday April 17Lon Babby reacts to the Suns' season and talks with the guys about the optimism surrounding the org