Updated Jul 22, 2013 - 8:34 am
Suns vs. Miami - Summer League - Sun.
The Phoenix Suns defeated the Miami Heat 91-89 in the semifinals of the Las Vegas Summer League Sunday at Thomas and Mack Center.
P.J. Tucker led the way with 19 points, and Markieff Morris' driving layup with 21.8 to gave the Suns their winning advantage.
Phoenix (6-0) will take on the Golden State Warriors (6-0) for the crown Monday evening.
- Ryan McDonough, Suns general manager - Tuesday March 11Suns general manager Ryan McDonough discusses the return of Eric Bledsoe.
- Jeff Hornacek, Phoenix Suns Head Coach - Tuesday March 11Do the Suns lack toughness?
- It's Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi! - Monday March 10A fishy election in North Korea
- Goran Dragic, Suns Guard - Friday March 7Suns guard Goran Dragic joins the Burns and Gambo show
- Bill Frieder, former Arizona State basketball head coach - Friday March 7Bill Frieder discusses the state of ASU basketball, and what should the NBA do about the draft age t