Updated Jan 30, 2013 - 2:32 pm
Remembering Steve Nash as a Phoenix Sun
However, when he returned to the Valley before the 2004 season everything changed. Nash won a pair of MVP awards, countless games, and nearly guided the Suns to the NBA Finals three different times.
His time in Phoenix came to an end with his decision to sign with the Los Angeles Lakers on July 4, but we thought it would be nice to take a look back at some of the key moments from Nash's tenure in Phoenix.
- Phoenix Suns' Eric Bledsoe: 'I'm ready to go'
- Suns' Dragic credits new team mindset for success
- Former D-League coach praises work ethic of Suns' Gerald Green
- Suns center Alex Len keeping close tabs on Ukraine, honors country with special message
- Suns Strokes: Green engineers second-half comeback in thrilling win over Thunder
- Goran Dragic, Suns Guard - Friday March 7Suns guard Goran Dragic joins the Burns and Gambo show
- Bill Frieder, former Arizona State basketball head coach - Friday March 7Bill Frieder discusses the state of ASU basketball, and what should the NBA do about the draft age t
- Bickley Blast - Friday March 7The Suns got a signature win, and seem determined to make the playoffs.
- Eric Musselman, ASU basketball associate head coac - Friday March 7Eric Musselman talks about his relationship with Gerald Green, his thoughts on Jahii Carson's seaso
- Tim Kempton, Suns Color Analyst - Friday March 7Will LeBron return to Cleveland?