The Big Red Wolf Report: After the Titans and before the Seahawks
The Seahawks can clinch the No. 1 seed in the NFC with a win and playing at CenturyLink Field is a veritable nightmare for opponents.
The onus is on the defense to control the scoreboard. They are the strength of this team and they need to play like it on Sunday. Also, Carson Palmer cannot throw any picks and the Cardinals cannot turn the ball over.
The Cardinals have a good chance to win in Seattle…if they play a near perfect game.
Ron Wolfley, Co-host of Doug & Wolf
- Arizona Cardinals teammates react to Patrick Peterson's contract extension
- Patrick Peterson's new contract compared to other top NFL cornerbacks
- Notes from the Nest: July 29, 2014
- Arizona Cardinals, Patrick Peterson agree on extension
- Arizona Cardinals' Deone Bucannon supplies the highlight of Tuesday's practice
- Justin Bethel, Cardinals cornerback - Tuesday July 29Justin Bethel discusses his role on special teams and how training camp has gone so far.
- Pete Prisco, Senior NFL Columnist - Tuesday July 29Senior NFL columnist for CBS Pete Prisco shares his thoughts on how the Cardinals stack against othe
- Stepfan Taylor, Cardinals running back - Tuesday July 29Cardinals running back Stepfan Taylor talks training camp and his expanded role on offense.
- Lorenzo Alexander- Cardinals linebacker - Monday July 28Lorenzo Alexander gives his take on replacing Daryl Washington and praises former teammate London Fl
- Darren Urban, Arizona Cardinals reporter - Monday July 28Cardinals reporter Darren Urban discusses team improvements and which player he thinks will have a b