The Big Red Wolf Report: After the Colts, before the Eagles
This one was sweet and earned the Cards some respect on a national level. The Colts are a good football team, leader of the AFC South, and have victories over playoff teams including Seattle, San Francisco and Denver. But now, they face another playoff contender on the road.
This game against the Philadelphia Eagles is a wild card for the Cardinals and coming off of their win against Indy could possibly be FOR the Wild Card in the NFC! And the Wild Card starts with Chip Kelly, his uptempo offense and how the Cards defense holds up.
Ron Wolfley, Co-host of Doug & Wolf
- Despite interest from Cardinals, linebacker James Harrison retires
- Arizona Cardinals coach Arians: Logan Thomas as expected, has 'a good future'
- Arizona Cardinals coach Bruce Arians confirms James Harrison interest
- Arizona Cardinals coach Arians on Tyrann Mathieu's progress: 'We'll see how he tackles'
- Report: Bengals cornerback fined for hit on Arizona Cardinals' Ted Ginn
- Darren Urban - azcardinals.com - Friday August 29Darren Urban breaks down the latest surrounding the Cardinals' impending roster moves
- Bickley Blast - Friday August 29The Arizona Cardinals and San Diego Chargers played one of the most pointless games in NFL history l
- Bickley Blast - Thursday August 28Which Valley football team will win more games this season, the Cardinals or the Sun Devils?
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Dave Pasch - Cardinals commentator - Tuesday August 26Dave Pasch thinks Michael Floyd is a number one receiving target.