The Big Red Wolf Report: After the Colts, before the Eagles
This one was sweet and earned the Cards some respect on a national level. The Colts are a good football team, leader of the AFC South, and have victories over playoff teams including Seattle, San Francisco and Denver. But now, they face another playoff contender on the road.
This game against the Philadelphia Eagles is a wild card for the Cardinals and coming off of their win against Indy could possibly be FOR the Wild Card in the NFC! And the Wild Card starts with Chip Kelly, his uptempo offense and how the Cards defense holds up.
Ron Wolfley, Co-host of Doug & Wolf
- Arizona Cardinals LB John Abraham releases statement on June DUI arrest
- Arizona Cardinals' Jay Feely on proposal to push PATs back: 'There's going to be a lot more injuries'
- Cardinals rookie receiver John Brown doing more than relying on physical talents in training camp
- All-Access with Bruce Arians: Brown sits out, Starks adds depth, Abraham will be in camp 'soon'
- Arizona Cardinals sign rookie free agent LB Derrell Johnson
- Kareem Martin, Arizona Cardinals defensive end - Friday August 1Arizona Cardinals’ defensive end Kareem Martin speaks on his first NFL training camp experience.
- Tony Jefferson, Arizona Cardinals safety - Friday August 1Arizona Cardinals’ safety Tony Jefferson discusses training camp improvements.
- Bob McManaman, azcentral sports writer - Friday August 1azcentral sports writer Bob McManaman joins the show at Cardinals training camp.
- John Brown, Cardinals wide receiver - Friday August 1Cardinals rookie wide receiver John Brown says he is different from other rookies.
- Bickley Blast - Friday August 1Are the fortunes of the Arizona Cardinals changing?