The Big Red Wolf Report: After the Texans, before the Jaguars
The Arizona Cardinals are coming off a 27-24 home victory against the Houston Texans. Big Red is now 5-4 on the season and in the playoff hunt, getting ready to board a plane and play the Jacksonville Jaguars on Sunday.
Winning games in the National Football League in November is critical. As the old saying goes, "Win games in November to make a run in December." The Cardinals are faced with a winnable game and could be 2-0 in November by beating the Jaguars.
Here's hoping the team can keep themselves playing at the high expectations Bruce Arians has set for it. If it does, Big Red will be looking good.
Ron Wolfley, Co-host of Doug & Wolf
- Walt Powell claimed by New York Jets
- How the West Was Won - Week 1
- ESPN: Arizona Cardinals' offense will offset losses on defense, lead team to a winning record
- Cardinals awarded waiver claim on OLB Thomas Keiser, waive rookie WR Walt Powell
- Bauman, Golden, Sopoaga, Hardy among Arizona Cardinals' final roster cuts
- Darren Urban - azcardinals.com - Friday August 29Darren Urban breaks down the latest surrounding the Cardinals' impending roster moves
- Bickley Blast - Friday August 29The Arizona Cardinals and San Diego Chargers played one of the most pointless games in NFL history l
- Bickley Blast - Thursday August 28Which Valley football team will win more games this season, the Cardinals or the Sun Devils?
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Dave Pasch - Cardinals commentator - Tuesday August 26Dave Pasch thinks Michael Floyd is a number one receiving target.