Updated Nov 8, 2013 - 9:44 am
Big Red Wolf Report: After the bye, before the Texans
I don't think the Red Sea was expecting to win against Atlanta or having the chance to win against Houston. The Falcons and Texans have under-produced and both were considered Super Bowl contenders. Nobody saw a combined record of 4-12 at the halfway point of the season for these two teams!
If the Cards play right they can be 5-4 coming out of this weekend.
Ron Wolfley, Co-host of Doug & Wolf
- Mike Sando, ESPN NFL insider - Tuesday March 11Is Jim Harbaugh still welcome in San Francisco?
- Kent Somers, AZ Central Sports Cardinals beat writer - Monday March 10Kent Somers talks all things Cardinals free agency.
- Kent Somers, AZ Central Sports Cardinals beat writer - Thursday March 6Kent Somers discusses the Cardinals' efforts to sign Karlos Dansby.
- Pete Prisco, CBSSports.com NFL writer - Thursday March 6Pete Prisco of CBS Sports discusses the NFL offseason and the NFL draft.
- Jay Feely, Cardinals kicker - Thursday March 6Would a change to the extra point actually hinder player safety?