Updated Nov 8, 2013 - 9:44 am
Big Red Wolf Report: After the bye, before the Texans
I don't think the Red Sea was expecting to win against Atlanta or having the chance to win against Houston. The Falcons and Texans have under-produced and both were considered Super Bowl contenders. Nobody saw a combined record of 4-12 at the halfway point of the season for these two teams!
If the Cards play right they can be 5-4 coming out of this weekend.
Ron Wolfley, Co-host of Doug & Wolf
- Arizona Cardinals coach Arians: Logan Thomas as expected, has 'a good future'
- Arizona Cardinals coach Bruce Arians confirms James Harrison interest
- Arizona Cardinals coach Arians on Tyrann Mathieu's progress: 'We'll see how he tackles'
- Report: Bengals cornerback fined for hit on Arizona Cardinals' Ted Ginn
- Arizona Cardinals preseason: By The Numbers
- Darren Urban - azcardinals.com - Friday August 29Darren Urban breaks down the latest surrounding the Cardinals' impending roster moves
- Bickley Blast - Friday August 29The Arizona Cardinals and San Diego Chargers played one of the most pointless games in NFL history l
- Bickley Blast - Thursday August 28Which Valley football team will win more games this season, the Cardinals or the Sun Devils?
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Dave Pasch - Cardinals commentator - Tuesday August 26Dave Pasch thinks Michael Floyd is a number one receiving target.