The Big Red Wolf Report: New faces that will change the Cardinals' fortunes
Typically, we examine the game that will be by pulling it through the game that was. Well, unfortunately the game that was must be pulled through the Houston Texans game, scheduled for November 10 at University of Phoenix Stadium.
But that doesn't dissuade us here on the Big Red Wolf Report. Intrepidly, we square the jaw, throw the shoulders back and make the B in Plan B stand for Bye Week Edition! So let's hit the pause button for a moment and talk about three new faces that will change the Cardinals' fortunes -- positively or negatively -- in the second half of the season.
Ron Wolfley, Co-host of Doug & Wolf
- Arizona Cardinals linebacker Larry Foote says defense is good enough to overcome Darnell Dockett injury
- Notes from the Nest: Aug. 22, 2014
- Arizona Cardinals' DE Calais Campbell: Dockett injury 'sucks,' others need to step up
- A game-time decision, Jonathan Cooper going through learning experience with Arizona Cardinals
- Arizona Cardinals RB Andre Ellington bulks up in anticipation of harder hits this season
- Peter King, SI.com senior NFL writer - Friday August 22Peter King thinks Carson Palmer could have a big year for the Cardinals.
- Michael Floyd, Cardinals wide receiver - Friday August 22Michael Floyd says he thinks he can be the best wide receiver in the NFL.
- Jared Veldheer, Cardinals tackle - Friday August 22Jared Veldheer talks about his road from a Division II college to the NFL.
- Bob McManaman- Arizona Republic senior sportswriter - Friday August 22Bob McManaman believes that Jay Feely is in danger of getting cut from the Cardinals.
- Andre Ellington- Cardinals running back - Friday August 22Andre Ellington looks forward to a break out year with the Arizona Cardinals.