The Big Red Wolf Report: New faces that will change the Cardinals' fortunes
Typically, we examine the game that will be by pulling it through the game that was. Well, unfortunately the game that was must be pulled through the Houston Texans game, scheduled for November 10 at University of Phoenix Stadium.
But that doesn't dissuade us here on the Big Red Wolf Report. Intrepidly, we square the jaw, throw the shoulders back and make the B in Plan B stand for Bye Week Edition! So let's hit the pause button for a moment and talk about three new faces that will change the Cardinals' fortunes -- positively or negatively -- in the second half of the season.
Ron Wolfley, Co-host of Doug & Wolf
- Steve Keim, Cardinals GM - Friday April 18Will the Cardinals draft a quarterback?
- John McClain, NFL insider - Thursday April 17Who will the Texans draft?
- Daniel Jeremiah, NFL.com writer - Tuesday April 15NFL.com writer Daniel Jeremiah talks about the NFL draft.
- Kurt Warner, NFL Network analyst - Tuesday April 15Which quarterback will be taken first in the NFL Draft?
- Michael Bidwill, Cardinals' president - Wednesday April 9Cardinals president Michael Bidwill discuses the getting the 2015 NFL Pro Bowl.