The Big Red Wolf Report: New faces that will change the Cardinals' fortunes
Typically, we examine the game that will be by pulling it through the game that was. Well, unfortunately the game that was must be pulled through the Houston Texans game, scheduled for November 10 at University of Phoenix Stadium.
But that doesn't dissuade us here on the Big Red Wolf Report. Intrepidly, we square the jaw, throw the shoulders back and make the B in Plan B stand for Bye Week Edition! So let's hit the pause button for a moment and talk about three new faces that will change the Cardinals' fortunes -- positively or negatively -- in the second half of the season.
Ron Wolfley, Co-host of Doug & Wolf
- Kent Somers, AZ Central Sports Cardinals beat writer - Thursday March 6Kent Somers discusses the Cardinals' efforts to sign Karlos Dansby.
- Pete Prisco, CBSSports.com NFL writer - Thursday March 6Pete Prisco of CBS Sports discusses the NFL offseason and the NFL draft.
- Jay Feely, Cardinals kicker - Thursday March 6Would a change to the extra point actually hinder player safety?
- Dave Pasch, ESPN play-by-play announcer - Tuesday March 4Dave Pasch, ESPN play-by-play announcer, discusses UA and ASU basketball.
- It's Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi! - Monday March 3Get off Paul's Lawn!