Big Red Wolf Report: After the Seahawks before the Falcons
The Arizona Cardinals lost to the Seattle Seahawks last Thursday night and now are preparing to play the struggling Atlanta Falcons at University of Phoenix Stadium on Sunday.
Here's what they need to take from the game against the Seahawks into the game against the Falcons:
- The lack of a pass rush has hindered Atlanta's defense. Hopefully that trend will continue against the Cardinals.
- Carson Palmer has thrown 13 interceptions in 2013, second most in the league. The Atlanta Falcons have only three picks on the year. If the Cards play right, this can work to their advantage.
- Todd Bowles' defense must play the way it has all season long.
Ron Wolfley, Co-host of Doug & Wolf
- Rookie QB Logan Thomas largely ineffective in Cardinals preseason finale
- Cardinals WRs Brown, Golden and Powell fail to make case in final preseason game
- NFL.com predicts a couple of Arizona Cardinals will win awards
- Report: Arizona Cardinals negotiating contract with James Harrison
- Cardinals vs. Chargers preview: Final chance to make an impression
- Bickley Blast - Thursday August 28Which Valley football team will win more games this season, the Cardinals or the Sun Devils?
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Dave Pasch - Cardinals commentator - Tuesday August 26Dave Pasch thinks Michael Floyd is a number one receiving target.
- Mike Sando, ESPN NFL Insider - Tuesday August 26Mike Sando takes us inside the NFL headlines.
- Who impressed/Who depressed - Monday August 25Vince praises Arizona's newest football dynasty.