Big Red Wolf Report: After the Seahawks before the Falcons
The Arizona Cardinals lost to the Seattle Seahawks last Thursday night and now are preparing to play the struggling Atlanta Falcons at University of Phoenix Stadium on Sunday.
Here's what they need to take from the game against the Seahawks into the game against the Falcons:
- The lack of a pass rush has hindered Atlanta's defense. Hopefully that trend will continue against the Cardinals.
- Carson Palmer has thrown 13 interceptions in 2013, second most in the league. The Atlanta Falcons have only three picks on the year. If the Cards play right, this can work to their advantage.
- Todd Bowles' defense must play the way it has all season long.
Ron Wolfley, Co-host of Doug & Wolf
- Arizona Cardinals' GM Steve Keim: Jonathan Cooper will be great for the team
- Arizona Cardinals GM Steve Keim: 'I'm never done' building the roster
- Walt Powell claimed by New York Jets
- How the West Was Won - Week 1
- ESPN: Arizona Cardinals' offense will offset losses on defense, lead team to a winning record
- Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi! - Tuesday September 2It's Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi!
- Steve Keim - Arizona Cardinals GM - Tuesday September 2Steve Keim discusses whether or not the Cardinals roster is set.
- Darren Urban - azcardinals.com - Friday August 29Darren Urban breaks down the latest surrounding the Cardinals' impending roster moves
- Bickley Blast - Friday August 29The Arizona Cardinals and San Diego Chargers played one of the most pointless games in NFL history l
- Bickley Blast - Thursday August 28Which Valley football team will win more games this season, the Cardinals or the Sun Devils?