Big Red Wolf Report: After the Seahawks before the Falcons
The Arizona Cardinals lost to the Seattle Seahawks last Thursday night and now are preparing to play the struggling Atlanta Falcons at University of Phoenix Stadium on Sunday.
Here's what they need to take from the game against the Seahawks into the game against the Falcons:
- The lack of a pass rush has hindered Atlanta's defense. Hopefully that trend will continue against the Cardinals.
- Carson Palmer has thrown 13 interceptions in 2013, second most in the league. The Atlanta Falcons have only three picks on the year. If the Cards play right, this can work to their advantage.
- Todd Bowles' defense must play the way it has all season long.
Ron Wolfley, Co-host of Doug & Wolf
- Wolf's NFL 5 Star Games - Week 14 - Friday December 6The must-see NFL games of the weekend.
- Wolf's Film Room - Friday December 6Ron Wolfley grinds film all week and shares his findings in the Cardinals-Rams match-up
- John Clayton, ESPN NFL Insider - Friday December 6The Professor provides insight into this week's NFL headlines
- Ron Jaworski, ESPN NFL Analyst - Thursday December 5A recap of the Cardinals game in Philly and what to expect against the Rams.
- Craig Wolfley, Steelers Sideline Analyst - Thursday December 5Will Ben Roethlisberger leave the Steelers?