Big Red Wolf Report: After the 49ers, before the Seahawks
The similarities between the 49ers and the Seahawks, in terms of what is needed for the Cardinals to win, are eerie.
You may notice a lot of what was said last week about the 49ers will be applied here to the Seahawks.
- The Cards offense needs to be balanced in order for Carson Palmer to avoid throwing more picks.
- The game resides on the line of scrimmage.
- Lastly, the special teams can control the field position in this game.
Ron Wolfley, Co-host of Doug & Wolf
- Arizona Cardinals linebacker John Abraham's three-sack day puts him in historic company
- Larry Fitzgerald's big day leads Arizona Cardinals to win over St. Louis Rams
- Karlos Dansby continues happy homecoming with Arizona Cardinals
- Arizona Cardinals' quarterback Carson Palmer shines in win over St. Louis Rams
- Arizona Cardinals fear Tyrann Mathieu suffered ACL injury in win over Rams
- Wolf's NFL 5 Star Games - Week 14 - Friday December 6The must-see NFL games of the weekend.
- Wolf's Film Room - Friday December 6Ron Wolfley grinds film all week and shares his findings in the Cardinals-Rams match-up
- John Clayton, ESPN NFL Insider - Friday December 6The Professor provides insight into this week's NFL headlines
- Ron Jaworski, ESPN NFL Analyst - Thursday December 5A recap of the Cardinals game in Philly and what to expect against the Rams.
- Craig Wolfley, Steelers Sideline Analyst - Thursday December 5Will Ben Roethlisberger leave the Steelers?