The Big Red Wolf Report: After the Bucs, before the Panthers
On this week's edition of the Big Red Wolf Report, we look ahead to the game that will be by filtering it through the game that was.
Fresh off their dramatic win on the road in Tampa, the 2-2 Arizona Cardinals prepare to take on the Carolina Panthers at University of Phoenix Stadium on Sunday.
Here are the things that stand out:
1. Panthers are #3 in rushing yards/game and run the ball as well as any team in the league. The Cards have improved on their rush defense and need to continue to do so this week.
2. Welcome back D-Wash…now go shut down Greg Olsen!
3. With the trade of Levi Brown to the Steelers, Bradley Sowell becomes literally and figuratively, the wildcard for the Cardinals.
Ron Wolfley, Co-host of Doug & Wolf
- Walt Powell claimed by New York Jets
- How the West Was Won - Week 1
- ESPN: Arizona Cardinals' offense will offset losses on defense, lead team to a winning record
- Cardinals awarded waiver claim on OLB Thomas Keiser, waive rookie WR Walt Powell
- Bauman, Golden, Sopoaga, Hardy among Arizona Cardinals' final roster cuts
- Steve Keim - Arizona Cardinals GM - Tuesday September 2Steve Keim discusses whether or not the Cardinals roster is set.
- Darren Urban - azcardinals.com - Friday August 29Darren Urban breaks down the latest surrounding the Cardinals' impending roster moves
- Bickley Blast - Friday August 29The Arizona Cardinals and San Diego Chargers played one of the most pointless games in NFL history l
- Bickley Blast - Thursday August 28Which Valley football team will win more games this season, the Cardinals or the Sun Devils?
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.