The Big Red Wolf Report: After the Bucs, before the Panthers
On this week's edition of the Big Red Wolf Report, we look ahead to the game that will be by filtering it through the game that was.
Fresh off their dramatic win on the road in Tampa, the 2-2 Arizona Cardinals prepare to take on the Carolina Panthers at University of Phoenix Stadium on Sunday.
Here are the things that stand out:
1. Panthers are #3 in rushing yards/game and run the ball as well as any team in the league. The Cards have improved on their rush defense and need to continue to do so this week.
2. Welcome back D-Wash…now go shut down Greg Olsen!
3. With the trade of Levi Brown to the Steelers, Bradley Sowell becomes literally and figuratively, the wildcard for the Cardinals.
Ron Wolfley, Co-host of Doug & Wolf
- Carson Palmer needs a left tackle for Christmas, ESPN's Jaworski says
- Cardinals offensive tackle Eric Winston: Playing meaningful games 'is what it's all about'
- Jaws: Dansby playing with a chip on his shoulder
- Notes from the Nest: Arizona Cardinals practice - Dec. 12
- Stability at quarterback a huge catalyst for Arizona Cardinals' 2013 success
- Wolf's Film Room - Friday December 13Go inside the Film Room with Wolf to analyze the Cardinals-Titans matchup.
- Wolf's 5 Star NFL Game - Friday December 13What is the must-see NFL game of the weekend?
- John Clayton, ESPN NFL Insider - Friday December 13Does Shanahan want out of DC? Will Rodgers play again this season? Can the Patriots survive without
- Ron Jaworski, ESPN NFL Analyst - Thursday December 12The Cardinals are in the playoff race.
- Steve Tasker, NFL Analyst - Wednesday December 11Tasker discusses Carson Palmer, Tyrann Mathieu and what's going on with the Redskins.