Updated Sep 29, 2013 - 9:28 pm
Cardinals' Rashad Johnson retells story of finger injury
The football world was buzzing last week as it was learned that Johnson left the Cardinals' loss against the New Orleans Saints with a severe finger injury. How severe? The top of his left middle finger was removed on a play where Johnson was covering a punt. The fifth-year pro took off his glove and the tip of the finger remained in it.
Johnson told his story to ESPN.
- John McClain, NFL insider - Thursday April 17Who will the Texans draft?
- Daniel Jeremiah, NFL.com writer - Tuesday April 15NFL.com writer Daniel Jeremiah talks about the NFL draft.
- Kurt Warner, NFL Network analyst - Tuesday April 15Which quarterback will be taken first in the NFL Draft?
- Michael Bidwill, Cardinals' president - Wednesday April 9Cardinals president Michael Bidwill discuses the getting the 2015 NFL Pro Bowl.
- Roger Kingdom, Arizona Cardinals' Speed Coach - Monday April 7Roger Kingdom talks about translating muscle gained to the field without slowing the players down.