Updated Aug 4, 2013 - 9:55 am
Arizona Cardinals Red & White Practice - Aug. 3
In front of an estimated 17,500 fans, the Cardinals had positive plays on both offense and defense in what was a day that featured little in the way of tackling.
As for players who stood out, receiver Michael Floyd was making plays all over the field while fellow wideout Larry Fitzgearld was his usual self.
All in all it was a solid afternoon for the team, who will now get set to face the Green Bay Packers next Friday in the preseason opener.
- John McClain, NFL insider - Thursday April 17Who will the Texans draft?
- Daniel Jeremiah, NFL.com writer - Tuesday April 15NFL.com writer Daniel Jeremiah talks about the NFL draft.
- Kurt Warner, NFL Network analyst - Tuesday April 15Which quarterback will be taken first in the NFL Draft?
- Michael Bidwill, Cardinals' president - Wednesday April 9Cardinals president Michael Bidwill discuses the getting the 2015 NFL Pro Bowl.
- Roger Kingdom, Arizona Cardinals' Speed Coach - Monday April 7Roger Kingdom talks about translating muscle gained to the field without slowing the players down.