Cardinals Training Camp - Day 4 - Mon.
The practice was the first full session for Cardinals' first round draft pick Jonathan Cooper, a guard from North Carolina. Cooper missed the first three days of workouts in Glendale, but signed his contract and participated Monday.
The 6-foot-2, 311-pound Cooper completed his conditioning test Monday morning in front of the whole team, as promised by general manager Steve Keim. He was running with the first team at guard during Monday's session.
- Mark Schlereth, ESPN NFL analyst - Tuesday April 22ESPN NFL analyst Mark Schlereth talks about the NFL Draft.
- Terry McDonough, Cardinals VP of player personnel - Tuesday April 22Who will the Cardinals draft with their first-round pick?
- Larry Fitzgerald, Cardinals wide receiver - Tuesday April 22How are the Cardinals getting better in the offseason?
- Derek Carr- Fresno State quarterback - Monday April 21Fresno State quarterback Derek Carr talks about the NFL Draft.
- Steve Keim, Cardinals GM - Friday April 18Will the Cardinals draft a quarterback?