Cardinals Training Camp - Day 4 - Mon.
The practice was the first full session for Cardinals' first round draft pick Jonathan Cooper, a guard from North Carolina. Cooper missed the first three days of workouts in Glendale, but signed his contract and participated Monday.
The 6-foot-2, 311-pound Cooper completed his conditioning test Monday morning in front of the whole team, as promised by general manager Steve Keim. He was running with the first team at guard during Monday's session.
- Rookie QB Logan Thomas largely ineffective in Cardinals preseason finale
- Cardinals WRs Brown, Golden and Powell fail to make case in final preseason game
- NFL.com predicts a couple of Arizona Cardinals will win awards
- Report: Arizona Cardinals negotiating contract with James Harrison
- Cardinals vs. Chargers preview: Final chance to make an impression
- Bickley Blast - Thursday August 28Which Valley football team will win more games this season, the Cardinals or the Sun Devils?
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Dave Pasch - Cardinals commentator - Tuesday August 26Dave Pasch thinks Michael Floyd is a number one receiving target.
- Mike Sando, ESPN NFL Insider - Tuesday August 26Mike Sando takes us inside the NFL headlines.
- Who impressed/Who depressed - Monday August 25Vince praises Arizona's newest football dynasty.