Cardinals Training Camp - Day 4 - Mon.
The practice was the first full session for Cardinals' first round draft pick Jonathan Cooper, a guard from North Carolina. Cooper missed the first three days of workouts in Glendale, but signed his contract and participated Monday.
The 6-foot-2, 311-pound Cooper completed his conditioning test Monday morning in front of the whole team, as promised by general manager Steve Keim. He was running with the first team at guard during Monday's session.
- Daniel Jeremiah, NFL.com writer - Tuesday April 15NFL.com writer Daniel Jeremiah talks about the NFL draft.
- Kurt Warner, NFL Network analyst - Tuesday April 15Which quarterback will be taken first in the NFL Draft?
- Michael Bidwill, Cardinals' president - Wednesday April 9Cardinals president Michael Bidwill discuses the getting the 2015 NFL Pro Bowl.
- Roger Kingdom, Arizona Cardinals' Speed Coach - Monday April 7Roger Kingdom talks about translating muscle gained to the field without slowing the players down.
- Itís Paulís Call with Paul Calvisi! - Friday April 4The rat pack is on the loose!