Angels fan stops at nothing to catch foul ball, crushes elderly lady
Rows of seats? No problem.
Gusting winds? No problem.
Apparently for one Los Angeles Angels' supporter, add an elderly lady to the list.
Draped in a Jared Weaver jersey, the unidentified fan, stopped at nothing to capture a seventh-inning souvenir off the bat of George Springer.
Even if it meant throwing all of his weight on a poor, unsuspecting bystander.
While his all-out effort was rewarded with a pretty inexpensive baseball, the fan's dignity unquestionably slumped to an ultimate low.
Especially considering his victim can clearly be seen saying, 'Oh, my shoulder!'
Bad form, bro. Bad form.
- Diamondbacks' Kirk Gibson takes Ice Bucket Challenge, tweets for first time in months
- A star-studded reminder to pre-order Madden NFL 15
- Former ASU quarterback, congressional candidate Andrew Walter takes Ice Bucket Challenge
- Brawl mars Cowboys-Raiders joint practice
- Landon Donovan takes denial to a new level of awesome in Foot Locker ad