Updated May 13, 2014 - 10:02 am
Beastie Boy Mike D introduces Brooklyn Nets
Two years ago, Will Ferrell put a comedic spin on the player introductions before a game between the Chicago Bulls and the New Orleans Hornets.
Rapper Drake put down his lint roller long enough to present the starting lineup for the Toronto Raptors earlier this season.
Monday night, it was Mike D of the Beastie Boys' turn. He took the mic before Game 4 of the Eastern Conference semis between the Nets and the Miami Heat.
Turns out, the Nets should have asked Mike if he could play defense. LeBron James dropped 49 on Brooklyn in a 102-96 win that gave the Heat a 3-1 series lead.
H/T to Nets Daily of SB Nation
- Young fan with popcorn bucket hat gets hit by ball, falls onto field
- Dish Network hits it out of the park again with new 'Back to College' spot
- Diamondbacks' Kirk Gibson takes Ice Bucket Challenge, tweets for first time in months
- A star-studded reminder to pre-order Madden NFL 15
- Former ASU quarterback, congressional candidate Andrew Walter takes Ice Bucket Challenge