Why wait for the game to end to enjoy some ice cream?
Even if it's during a baseball game. While you're a player.
Tampa Bay Rays outfielder David DeJesus' night was over, as he had already been inserted into the game as a pinch runner in the 11th inning, so in the 14th he decided to enjoy a tasty treat.
The game was tied 5-5 when he began to eat, and by the time the half inning was over his team was up 10-5.
That rally ice cream did a great job!!!! Just feeling that sugar crash now. Gotta get some quick sleep in— David DeJesus (@David_DeJesus3) May 3, 2014
- Diamondbacks' Kirk Gibson takes Ice Bucket Challenge, tweets for first time in months
- A star-studded reminder to pre-order Madden NFL 15
- Former ASU quarterback, congressional candidate Andrew Walter takes Ice Bucket Challenge
- Brawl mars Cowboys-Raiders joint practice
- Landon Donovan takes denial to a new level of awesome in Foot Locker ad