Updated Apr 29, 2014 - 3:59 pm
Yankee fans show toughness toward Robinson Cano cardboard cutout
That's exactly what second baseman Robinson Cano did following the 2013 season, inking a 10-year, $240 million deal with the Seattle Mariners that left fans of the Bronx Bombers a little sore.
Cano makes his return to the Bronx with his new team Tuesday night, and the Big Apple is ready for him...sort of.
The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon had their fun with Yankee fans on the streets of New York, asking them to boo a cardboard cutout of Cano. Then they got a little surprise, which threw a lot of them off their game.
- Steve Nash posts photo with former Suns teammate Goran Dragic
- D-backs reward loyal fans with memorable visit to Chase Field
- Rockies spell All-Star shortstop Troy Tulowitzki's name wrong on jersey giveaway
- Former Wildcat Aaron Gordon destroys young girl with crossover
- Texas Tech coach Kingsbury reads tweets about his own attractiveness