Updated Apr 29, 2014 - 3:59 pm
Yankee fans show toughness toward Robinson Cano cardboard cutout
That's exactly what second baseman Robinson Cano did following the 2013 season, inking a 10-year, $240 million deal with the Seattle Mariners that left fans of the Bronx Bombers a little sore.
Cano makes his return to the Bronx with his new team Tuesday night, and the Big Apple is ready for him...sort of.
The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon had their fun with Yankee fans on the streets of New York, asking them to boo a cardboard cutout of Cano. Then they got a little surprise, which threw a lot of them off their game.
- Young fan with popcorn bucket hat gets hit by ball, falls onto field
- Dish Network hits it out of the park again with new 'Back to College' spot
- Diamondbacks' Kirk Gibson takes Ice Bucket Challenge, tweets for first time in months
- A star-studded reminder to pre-order Madden NFL 15
- Former ASU quarterback, congressional candidate Andrew Walter takes Ice Bucket Challenge