FOX cameraman tumbles while filming home run trot
During Saturday's early afternoon contest between the Los Angeles Angels and Detroit Tigers at Comerica Park, outfielder J.B. Shuck led off the game with a solo shot against reigning Cy Young Award-winner Max Scherzer.
As has become commonplace in the game, when Shuck rounded third base he was accompanied by a Fox cameraman.
Unfortunately, the side-by-side trot ended there.
Talk about an occupational hazard.
- Peyton Manning -- not a good dancer
- Steve Nash posts photo with former Suns teammate Goran Dragic
- D-backs reward loyal fans with memorable visit to Chase Field
- Rockies spell All-Star shortstop Troy Tulowitzki's name wrong on jersey giveaway
- Former Wildcat Aaron Gordon destroys young girl with crossover