FOX cameraman tumbles while filming home run trot
During Saturday's early afternoon contest between the Los Angeles Angels and Detroit Tigers at Comerica Park, outfielder J.B. Shuck led off the game with a solo shot against reigning Cy Young Award-winner Max Scherzer.
As has become commonplace in the game, when Shuck rounded third base he was accompanied by a Fox cameraman.
Unfortunately, the side-by-side trot ended there.
Talk about an occupational hazard.
- Tee shirt pokes fun at struggling Diamondbacks
- D-backs announcers get into the spirit of 'Star Wars Day'
- Padres' 105-year-old fan delivers windmill-style first pitch
- Anxious Red Sox ball girl interferes with fair ball in foul territory
- Fan storms field at Cubs-Diamondbacks game, tries to elude security