Father and son get 'Happy' at NCAA Championship Game
When the most high-profile sporting venue in the country hosts one of the most-watched events of the year, it's hard for anyone in the crowd to create a spectacle.
Unless it's a father and son busting out some synchronized dance moves to "Happy" by Pharrell Williams on Jerry World's laughably big Jumbotron.
Outside of James Young's ferocious dunk for Kentucky, this was the best thing we saw during the tournament finale.
Well done, guys.
- Peyton Manning -- not a good dancer
- Steve Nash posts photo with former Suns teammate Goran Dragic
- D-backs reward loyal fans with memorable visit to Chase Field
- Rockies spell All-Star shortstop Troy Tulowitzki's name wrong on jersey giveaway
- Former Wildcat Aaron Gordon destroys young girl with crossover