Why is Chop Arm Strong -- you know, the rap-rock song celebrating the Atlanta Braves (see below) -- even in this conversation?
The tune itself and its disarrayed lyrics was bad enough. The overly-dramatic music video compounds our pain, which is no longer just resident to the ear.
"I'm a Brave to the grave," Aaron Chewning, the artist, begins after standing in a smoky room filled with chauvinistic musicians.
"I've never worn a cap without an A on it," he continues. The Armstrongs turn in their graves. Scott Stapp, the lyricist, has now possessed Chewning, who's doing his best Linkin Park.
Then the chorus.
Chewning rallies Braves fans -- and believe us, many will rally around this -- with the poetry that is, "I've got my chop arm strong" -- something the singer says we don't want to see flexed.
This is atrocious and should be chopped from the internet.
- Steve Nash posts photo with former Suns teammate Goran Dragic
- D-backs reward loyal fans with memorable visit to Chase Field
- Rockies spell All-Star shortstop Troy Tulowitzki's name wrong on jersey giveaway
- Former Wildcat Aaron Gordon destroys young girl with crossover
- Texas Tech coach Kingsbury reads tweets about his own attractiveness