Arizona Diamondbacks and the $25 corn dog
What is a D-bat Dog, you may be asking? Well, allow us to enlighten you.
The D-bat Dog is 18 inches of corn doggy goodness that happens to be stuffed with cheese and bacon. It also comes with a side of fries, and it can all be yours for the price of $25.
Is that a good deal? At the very least, it is a deal. So at least there's that.
- Get your 'Johnny Clipboard' t-shirts here!
- Young fan with popcorn bucket hat gets hit by ball, falls onto field
- Dish Network hits it out of the park again with new 'Back to College' spot
- Diamondbacks' Kirk Gibson takes Ice Bucket Challenge, tweets for first time in months
- A star-studded reminder to pre-order Madden NFL 15