Updated Feb 27, 2014 - 3:40 pm
Who ya gonna call? Mud Hens?
The Toledo Mud Hens will honor the flick on May 30 during the Ghostbusters 30th Anniversary Celebration. When the Hens take the field against the Charlotte Knights that night, they'll do so in special Ghostbusters-themed uniforms.
There's no truth to the rumors that the Knights will wear Zuul-themed unis, because that would be a disaster of biblical proportions.
Also on Toledo's promotional calendar for the 2014 season are Seinfeld Night (a promotion about nothing!), Star Wars Night, Superhero Night and Leon Durham Bobblehead Night.
- High school hockey player executes earth-shattering clothesline on opponent
- Ken Griffey Jr. not exactly thrilled during this interview
- Roger, Roger: Kareem reprises his Airplane! role for Wisconsin ad
- Sun Devil football trolls their in-state rival
- Tyreke Evans gets stuck in elevator prior to facing Suns