Jason Whitlock gets owned by Yahoo preps writer
Okay, he's really outspoken.
Typically, though, it's not in this kind of way.
On Wednesday, he became that girl who Instagrams her kale lunch salad or that bro who exclusively posts gym selfies or inspirational workout quotes.
And, fortunately, he was held accountable for it by a preps writer.
Whenever I eat plant-based, vegan, I always wonder why I don't do it all the time. Taste good and I feel less sluggish. #justbetterforyou— Jason Whitlock (@WhitlockJason) February 27, 2014
It seems the most annoying girl from my Facebook feed has broken into Whitlock's Twitter account.— Rob Cassidy (@Cassidy_Rob) February 27, 2014
Very well played, Mr. Cassidy. Junk like this needs policing. Especially when it's coming from Whitlock, of all people.
- High school hockey player executes earth-shattering clothesline on opponent
- Ken Griffey Jr. not exactly thrilled during this interview
- Roger, Roger: Kareem reprises his Airplane! role for Wisconsin ad
- Sun Devil football trolls their in-state rival
- Tyreke Evans gets stuck in elevator prior to facing Suns