Jason Whitlock gets owned by Yahoo preps writer
Okay, he's really outspoken.
Typically, though, it's not in this kind of way.
On Wednesday, he became that girl who Instagrams her kale lunch salad or that bro who exclusively posts gym selfies or inspirational workout quotes.
And, fortunately, he was held accountable for it by a preps writer.
Whenever I eat plant-based, vegan, I always wonder why I don't do it all the time. Taste good and I feel less sluggish. #justbetterforyou— Jason Whitlock (@WhitlockJason) February 27, 2014
It seems the most annoying girl from my Facebook feed has broken into Whitlock's Twitter account.— Rob Cassidy (@Cassidy_Rob) February 27, 2014
Very well played, Mr. Cassidy. Junk like this needs policing. Especially when it's coming from Whitlock, of all people.
- Joakim Noah saddened to learn it has been snowing in Chicago
- Big Papi, 'Selfiegate' spoofed on Saturday Night Live
- Jeff Francoeur's teammates trick him into thinking a teammate is deaf
- Aldridge, Lillard, Trail Blazers guest star in 'Portlandia' episode
- Suns, Mavericks engage in comical pregame banter on Twitter