Updated Feb 24, 2014 - 2:56 pm
Atlanta Hawks continue creative series of fan conduct videos
Now, they've continued to create parody videos reminding fans about their conduct during games at Philips Arena.
Their latest is a spoof of Miley Cyrus' "Wrecking Ball," complete with Harry the Hawk "licking" a hammer and an appearance from Dominique Wilkins himself.
This comes on the heels of the pretty hilarious fan conduct video set to Robin Thicke's "Blurred Lines."
Nicely done, Atlanta.
- Justin Bieber pays visit to Rick Barnes, UT basketball team
- Dad of the Year candidate gets souvenir at Florida spring training game
- Obscure your eyes, the LA KISS have unveiled their uniforms
- Wichita State's MVC t-shirts shockingly flawed
- High school hockey player executes earth-shattering clothesline on opponent