Updated Feb 24, 2014 - 2:56 pm
Atlanta Hawks continue creative series of fan conduct videos
Now, they've continued to create parody videos reminding fans about their conduct during games at Philips Arena.
Their latest is a spoof of Miley Cyrus' "Wrecking Ball," complete with Harry the Hawk "licking" a hammer and an appearance from Dominique Wilkins himself.
This comes on the heels of the pretty hilarious fan conduct video set to Robin Thicke's "Blurred Lines."
Nicely done, Atlanta.
- Get your 'Johnny Clipboard' t-shirts here!
- Young fan with popcorn bucket hat gets hit by ball, falls onto field
- Dish Network hits it out of the park again with new 'Back to College' spot
- Diamondbacks' Kirk Gibson takes Ice Bucket Challenge, tweets for first time in months
- A star-studded reminder to pre-order Madden NFL 15