Updated Feb 24, 2014 - 2:56 pm
Atlanta Hawks continue creative series of fan conduct videos
Now, they've continued to create parody videos reminding fans about their conduct during games at Philips Arena.
Their latest is a spoof of Miley Cyrus' "Wrecking Ball," complete with Harry the Hawk "licking" a hammer and an appearance from Dominique Wilkins himself.
This comes on the heels of the pretty hilarious fan conduct video set to Robin Thicke's "Blurred Lines."
Nicely done, Atlanta.
- Peyton Manning -- not a good dancer
- Steve Nash posts photo with former Suns teammate Goran Dragic
- D-backs reward loyal fans with memorable visit to Chase Field
- Rockies spell All-Star shortstop Troy Tulowitzki's name wrong on jersey giveaway
- Former Wildcat Aaron Gordon destroys young girl with crossover