Updated Feb 24, 2014 - 11:39 am
Minor league baseball team creates tastiest uniform combination in history
The Philadelphia Phillies' Triple-A team, the Lehigh Valley IronPigs, have released a new hat. And it's awesome.
The pants also feature bacon-style piping down each leg.
Sadly, you probably won't actually want to eat this hat, tasty as it may appear. After all, it is a hat, and thus not made of traditionally edible food or food stuff.
However, along with the hat the team is also releasing a "scratch-and-sniff" shirt that allegedly smells like bacon. For the price of $22, you can have a shirt that keeps that wonderful scent for 10-15 washes. Again, you won't want to eat the shirt, but still...bacon...mmmm....
- The ALS slime bucket challenge?
- Get your 'Johnny Clipboard' t-shirts here!
- Young fan with popcorn bucket hat gets hit by ball, falls onto field
- Dish Network hits it out of the park again with new 'Back to College' spot
- Diamondbacks' Kirk Gibson takes Ice Bucket Challenge, tweets for first time in months