Updated Feb 24, 2014 - 11:39 am
Minor league baseball team creates tastiest uniform combination in history
The Philadelphia Phillies' Triple-A team, the Lehigh Valley IronPigs, have released a new hat. And it's awesome.
The pants also feature bacon-style piping down each leg.
Sadly, you probably won't actually want to eat this hat, tasty as it may appear. After all, it is a hat, and thus not made of traditionally edible food or food stuff.
However, along with the hat the team is also releasing a "scratch-and-sniff" shirt that allegedly smells like bacon. For the price of $22, you can have a shirt that keeps that wonderful scent for 10-15 washes. Again, you won't want to eat the shirt, but still...bacon...mmmm....
- Justin Bieber pays visit to Rick Barnes, UT basketball team
- Dad of the Year candidate gets souvenir at Florida spring training game
- Obscure your eyes, the LA KISS have unveiled their uniforms
- Wichita State's MVC t-shirts shockingly flawed
- High school hockey player executes earth-shattering clothesline on opponent