Toronto mayor jumps -- kind of -- for joy when Canada's women's hockey team scores goal
If it seems as if every move Rob Ford makes these days is on video, you're probably right.
This one is different than the Toronto mayor admitting to using drugs or saying outlandish things to the press, yet, some may argue it's just as ridiculous. And if you're an American it may sting a little, too.
Ford was watching the Canadian women's gold medal hockey game against the U.S. on Thursday and showed his excitement when they scored to tie the game with less than a minute to go.
We'll give him six inches for the vertical. Yes, we're still not over the loss.
- Get your 'Johnny Clipboard' t-shirts here!
- Young fan with popcorn bucket hat gets hit by ball, falls onto field
- Dish Network hits it out of the park again with new 'Back to College' spot
- Diamondbacks' Kirk Gibson takes Ice Bucket Challenge, tweets for first time in months
- A star-studded reminder to pre-order Madden NFL 15