Toronto mayor jumps -- kind of -- for joy when Canada's women's hockey team scores goal
If it seems as if every move Rob Ford makes these days is on video, you're probably right.
This one is different than the Toronto mayor admitting to using drugs or saying outlandish things to the press, yet, some may argue it's just as ridiculous. And if you're an American it may sting a little, too.
Ford was watching the Canadian women's gold medal hockey game against the U.S. on Thursday and showed his excitement when they scored to tie the game with less than a minute to go.
We'll give him six inches for the vertical. Yes, we're still not over the loss.
- High school hockey player executes earth-shattering clothesline on opponent
- Ken Griffey Jr. not exactly thrilled during this interview
- Roger, Roger: Kareem reprises his Airplane! role for Wisconsin ad
- Sun Devil football trolls their in-state rival
- Tyreke Evans gets stuck in elevator prior to facing Suns