College hockey fan navigates 'Kiss Cam' awkwardness with his sister
You know, during a timeout, they'll blare "Kiss" by Prince or Tom Jones' awful rendition and they'll pan the crowd in hopes of getting two people to kiss.
There's always the old couple that draws the oohs and ahs from the crowd. There's always a couple that looks really uncomfortable before they succumb to the pressure of a dreaded PDA. And there's always the shot of two unsuspecting members of the opposing team. Always.
But what happens when you're at a game and the female you're sitting next to is your sister? How do you explain that without the use of the spoken word?
One Minnesota Gophers hockey fan figured it out -- he planned ahead, made a sign and got ready just in case.
And wouldn't you know it, the sign came in handy. Well done, sir.
- Seahawks-49ers battle spills over into public transportation
- Blazers guard Damian Lillard offends NBA and NFL legends in Foot Locker commercial
- Brewers catcher literally knocks the cover off the ball
- FOX cameraman tumbles while filming home run trot
- Spurs fan gets a haircut that might actually be awesome