Super Bowl XLVIII, in Lego form
That must be the idea behind The Guardian, who decided to do their own re-enactment of Super Bowl XLVIII with Legos.
And sorry, Broncos fans, things don't get any better for your team.
The play-by-play for the Lego game is interesting -- as is the concept itself -- but you've got to give them credit for putting this all together.
- High school hockey player executes earth-shattering clothesline on opponent
- Ken Griffey Jr. not exactly thrilled during this interview
- Roger, Roger: Kareem reprises his Airplane! role for Wisconsin ad
- Sun Devil football trolls their in-state rival
- Tyreke Evans gets stuck in elevator prior to facing Suns