Frank Caliendo's Richard Sherman mockumentary is really funny
It was a take on ESPN's "30 for 30" series, which takes a deep and different approach to some of history's biggest sports stories.
Only in this case, Caliendo did a "mockumentary" on Seattle cornerback Richard Sherman.
Pretending to be various ESPN personalities as well as head coaches and former presidents, Caliendo does a phenomenal job at getting us to giggle.
- Blazers guard Damian Lillard offends NBA and NFL legends in Foot Locker commercial
- Brewers catcher literally knocks the cover off the ball
- FOX cameraman tumbles while filming home run trot
- Spurs fan gets a haircut that might actually be awesome
- Astros misspell top prospect's name in Major League debut