Frank Caliendo's Richard Sherman mockumentary is really funny
It was a take on ESPN's "30 for 30" series, which takes a deep and different approach to some of history's biggest sports stories.
Only in this case, Caliendo did a "mockumentary" on Seattle cornerback Richard Sherman.
Pretending to be various ESPN personalities as well as head coaches and former presidents, Caliendo does a phenomenal job at getting us to giggle.
- ESPN makes fortuitous mistake involving Frank Vogel and Tony Romo
- 'Gruden' interviews Gruden and Derek Carr
- Indiana Pacers fans getting tired of Roy Hibbert?
- Seahawks-49ers battle spills over into public transportation
- Blazers guard Damian Lillard offends NBA and NFL legends in Foot Locker commercial