Frank Caliendo's Richard Sherman mockumentary is really funny
It was a take on ESPN's "30 for 30" series, which takes a deep and different approach to some of history's biggest sports stories.
Only in this case, Caliendo did a "mockumentary" on Seattle cornerback Richard Sherman.
Pretending to be various ESPN personalities as well as head coaches and former presidents, Caliendo does a phenomenal job at getting us to giggle.
- Diamondbacks' Kirk Gibson takes Ice Bucket Challenge, tweets for first time in months
- A star-studded reminder to pre-order Madden NFL 15
- Former ASU quarterback, congressional candidate Andrew Walter takes Ice Bucket Challenge
- Brawl mars Cowboys-Raiders joint practice
- Landon Donovan takes denial to a new level of awesome in Foot Locker ad