Baby girl named after Seattle Seahawks fans
Seattle Seahawks fans, known as the "12th man," are a pretty loud bunch. They've been known to lead to false starts for opponents and have helped the Seahawks win all but one of their home games over the last two seasons.
They're a dedicated group, and apparently that dedication does not have limits.
Take, for instance, this newborn child. The middle name is somewhat clever, we guess, but overall it's a little...curious.
- Tee shirt pokes fun at struggling Diamondbacks
- D-backs announcers get into the spirit of 'Star Wars Day'
- Padres' 105-year-old fan delivers windmill-style first pitch
- Anxious Red Sox ball girl interferes with fair ball in foul territory
- Fan storms field at Cubs-Diamondbacks game, tries to elude security