Baby girl named after Seattle Seahawks fans
Seattle Seahawks fans, known as the "12th man," are a pretty loud bunch. They've been known to lead to false starts for opponents and have helped the Seahawks win all but one of their home games over the last two seasons.
They're a dedicated group, and apparently that dedication does not have limits.
Take, for instance, this newborn child. The middle name is somewhat clever, we guess, but overall it's a little...curious.
- High school hockey player executes earth-shattering clothesline on opponent
- Ken Griffey Jr. not exactly thrilled during this interview
- Roger, Roger: Kareem reprises his Airplane! role for Wisconsin ad
- Sun Devil football trolls their in-state rival
- Tyreke Evans gets stuck in elevator prior to facing Suns