Baby girl named after Seattle Seahawks fans
Seattle Seahawks fans, known as the "12th man," are a pretty loud bunch. They've been known to lead to false starts for opponents and have helped the Seahawks win all but one of their home games over the last two seasons.
They're a dedicated group, and apparently that dedication does not have limits.
Take, for instance, this newborn child. The middle name is somewhat clever, we guess, but overall it's a little...curious.
- ESPN makes fortuitous mistake involving Frank Vogel and Tony Romo
- 'Gruden' interviews Gruden and Derek Carr
- Indiana Pacers fans getting tired of Roy Hibbert?
- Seahawks-49ers battle spills over into public transportation
- Blazers guard Damian Lillard offends NBA and NFL legends in Foot Locker commercial