Stanford's promotion video for game vs. Arizona is...interesting
So, as the Arizona Wildcats prepare to head to northern California for a date with the Stanford Cardinal Wednesday night, it makes total sense that the school would release a video meant to drive interest in the game.
But really, Stanford, this?
For being the Stansbury of real life (thanks for that one, "Saved by the Bell"), the school appears to have its issues coming up with something good. What exactly the video is supposed to represent we may never know, but what we do know is it probably did not have much of a budget behind it.
- Seahawks-49ers battle spills over into public transportation
- Blazers guard Damian Lillard offends NBA and NFL legends in Foot Locker commercial
- Brewers catcher literally knocks the cover off the ball
- FOX cameraman tumbles while filming home run trot
- Spurs fan gets a haircut that might actually be awesome