Stanford's promotion video for game vs. Arizona is...interesting
So, as the Arizona Wildcats prepare to head to northern California for a date with the Stanford Cardinal Wednesday night, it makes total sense that the school would release a video meant to drive interest in the game.
But really, Stanford, this?
For being the Stansbury of real life (thanks for that one, "Saved by the Bell"), the school appears to have its issues coming up with something good. What exactly the video is supposed to represent we may never know, but what we do know is it probably did not have much of a budget behind it.
- The ALS slime bucket challenge?
- Get your 'Johnny Clipboard' t-shirts here!
- Young fan with popcorn bucket hat gets hit by ball, falls onto field
- Dish Network hits it out of the park again with new 'Back to College' spot
- Diamondbacks' Kirk Gibson takes Ice Bucket Challenge, tweets for first time in months