Dallas Stars use Justin Bieber to troll Toronto Maple Leafs
The pop star was arrested Thursday on charges of driving under the influence, resisting arrest and driving with an expired license, and has since been the subject of much ridicule for being, well, him.
Thursday night the Dallas Stars got into the act, using the Bieb's mugshot during a home game against the Toronto Maple Leafs.
The Stars won the game 7-1, but we're not sure that is the worst thing they did to the Maple Leafs that night.
- Justin Bieber pays visit to Rick Barnes, UT basketball team
- Dad of the Year candidate gets souvenir at Florida spring training game
- Obscure your eyes, the LA KISS have unveiled their uniforms
- Wichita State's MVC t-shirts shockingly flawed
- High school hockey player executes earth-shattering clothesline on opponent