Updated Jan 21, 2014 - 4:08 pm
Will somebody please give Tom Brady a high-five for crying out loud?
He's the quarterback of the New England Patriots. He's won three Super Bowls. He's a former sixth-round draft pick. He's married to Gisele Bundchen. He wears Uggs. Nobody on his team will give him a high-five.
OK, that last one may not have popped into your head, but there are numerous internet instances of Brady's hand-slapping attempts being brutally rebuffed by teammates.
The folks over at WhatsTrending.com have done their part to raise awareness about this horrible and senseless problem. And it's pretty stinkin' hilarious.
- Diamondbacks' Kirk Gibson takes Ice Bucket Challenge, tweets for first time in months
- A star-studded reminder to pre-order Madden NFL 15
- Former ASU quarterback, congressional candidate Andrew Walter takes Ice Bucket Challenge
- Brawl mars Cowboys-Raiders joint practice
- Landon Donovan takes denial to a new level of awesome in Foot Locker ad