Pastor cuts service short due to football game
For the congregation of Gold Hill Lutheran Church in Butte, Montana, there wasn't much of an issue this past Sunday.
Pastor Tim Christensen went through the service at a record pace, doing what he could to finish up so that everyone could get to a TV to watch the San Francisco 49ers battle the Carolina Panthers.
The guess here is there were more than a few people saying "amen" as the rapid-fire service concluded.
- High school hockey player executes earth-shattering clothesline on opponent
- Ken Griffey Jr. not exactly thrilled during this interview
- Roger, Roger: Kareem reprises his Airplane! role for Wisconsin ad
- Sun Devil football trolls their in-state rival
- Tyreke Evans gets stuck in elevator prior to facing Suns