Pastor cuts service short due to football game
For the congregation of Gold Hill Lutheran Church in Butte, Montana, there wasn't much of an issue this past Sunday.
Pastor Tim Christensen went through the service at a record pace, doing what he could to finish up so that everyone could get to a TV to watch the San Francisco 49ers battle the Carolina Panthers.
The guess here is there were more than a few people saying "amen" as the rapid-fire service concluded.
- Peyton Manning -- not a good dancer
- Steve Nash posts photo with former Suns teammate Goran Dragic
- D-backs reward loyal fans with memorable visit to Chase Field
- Rockies spell All-Star shortstop Troy Tulowitzki's name wrong on jersey giveaway
- Former Wildcat Aaron Gordon destroys young girl with crossover