Updated Jan 13, 2014 - 1:56 pm
Hockey goalie wears greatest jersey ever in All-Star game
And when you combine a little bit of Russian with a hockey goalie -- someone who willingly has rubber discs that can travel faster than 100 mph shot at them -- things might get a little weird.
That was definitely the case in the All-Star Game for the KHL -- Russia's professional hockey league. But hey, if you're going to have some fun in net, why not do it with fake rippling muscles?
This game also featured a skills competition that included a player putting on a fish mask, putting a puck in his mouth, and diving through the goalie's leg to score.
I don't think any of these guys are going to be accused of not having enough fun anytime soon.
Here's a highlight video of the madness ... it's a little lengthy, but you can find the fish goal at 1:45 and the muscle-man goalie at 6:10:
- Tee shirt pokes fun at struggling Diamondbacks
- D-backs announcers get into the spirit of 'Star Wars Day'
- Padres' 105-year-old fan delivers windmill-style first pitch
- Anxious Red Sox ball girl interferes with fair ball in foul territory
- Fan storms field at Cubs-Diamondbacks game, tries to elude security