Seattle Seahawks want you to taste the rainbow, possibly suffer heart attack
The "Beast Burger" was created in honor of running back Marshawn Lynch, who has earned a reputation for shedding would-be tacklers and being tough to bring down.
Nicknamed "Beast Mode," Lynch is the focal point of the Seahawks' offense and one of the most recognizable players in the NFL.
His burger features two patties, bacon, ham, cheese, lettuce and onion rings with a side of fries and a bag of Skittles.
Skittles are a Lynch staple, but the rest of the meal is...umm...probably not something an NFL running back would consume on a regular basis.
- Diamondbacks' Kirk Gibson takes Ice Bucket Challenge, tweets for first time in months
- A star-studded reminder to pre-order Madden NFL 15
- Former ASU quarterback, congressional candidate Andrew Walter takes Ice Bucket Challenge
- Brawl mars Cowboys-Raiders joint practice
- Landon Donovan takes denial to a new level of awesome in Foot Locker ad