Seattle Seahawks want you to taste the rainbow, possibly suffer heart attack
The "Beast Burger" was created in honor of running back Marshawn Lynch, who has earned a reputation for shedding would-be tacklers and being tough to bring down.
Nicknamed "Beast Mode," Lynch is the focal point of the Seahawks' offense and one of the most recognizable players in the NFL.
His burger features two patties, bacon, ham, cheese, lettuce and onion rings with a side of fries and a bag of Skittles.
Skittles are a Lynch staple, but the rest of the meal is...umm...probably not something an NFL running back would consume on a regular basis.
- High school hockey player executes earth-shattering clothesline on opponent
- Ken Griffey Jr. not exactly thrilled during this interview
- Roger, Roger: Kareem reprises his Airplane! role for Wisconsin ad
- Sun Devil football trolls their in-state rival
- Tyreke Evans gets stuck in elevator prior to facing Suns